Thursday 29 November 2012

Library Loot (3)

Library Loot is a weekly event co-hosted by Claire from The Captive Reader and Marg from The Adventures of an Intrepid Reader that encourages bloggers to share the books they have checked out from the library.

This week, I've got:
  • Blackout by Mira Grant
  • Shadowfever by Karen Marie Moning
  • Seraphina by Rachel Hartman
  • Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn
  • Hallowed by Cynthia Hand
  • Tiger's Curse by Colleen Houck
  • Romeo and Juliet by Shakespeare
Normally, when I get home with books from the library, I get right to reading. But this time, I think I wasted about 15 mins, dilly-dallying and doing odd things around the house so I don't have to make the decision to pick which book to read. I'm telling you, it wasn't an easy decision.

What books do have for this week?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...