Saturday 4 May 2013

Stacking the Shelves

Stacking the Shelves at I Have Lived a Thousand Lives 
Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews. This is where we showcase books we have received or bought during the week.

A bajillion of books came all at once from my library. Behold, this week's books...


The Nightmare Affair by Mindee Arnett
-I've been super excited for this one. The premise sounded so cool and unique. Sadly, after reading more than a few not-s-good reviews, it's been pushed farther and farther down the list. Now's the time to read it, I guess.

Shadow Kiss by Richelle Mead
-I had a break from this series but I'm itching to restart it now. Apparently Shadow Kiss is most everyone's favourite book in the series. I'm really excited.

The Diviners by Libba Bray
-I've been meaning to read something by Bray so I just picked this one. I'm not one to judge by a book's thickness or whatever, but this is a lot thicker than I expected. I would be lying if I said I wasn't intimidated by it. Besides, she's coming to New Zealand (the fact that an international author is coming is exciting enough, even if I'm not familiar with their work) soon and I want to see if it would be worth it to go to the event. (I'll probably still go even if I don't like it).


Supernaturally by Kiersten White
-I feel very paranormally right now. The first one was a little bit less than I expected so hopefully this one would give me what I expect.

False Memory by Dan Krokos
-It has such a beautiful cover and I haven't got a clue what to expect from this really. So far, that's a good thing.

Unspoken by Sarah Rees Brennan
-Again, I love the cover and I've heard such great things about this.


Taken by Erin Bowman
-SO EXCITED FOR THIS. Can you tell I'm excited? No? Well... I AM SO FREAKING EXCITED.

Etiquette & Espionage by Gail Carriger
-I love teenage espionage. Love it. It seems very Gallagher Girls-esque so hopefully I enjoy it as much as Ally Carter's stuff.

Something Like Normal by Trish Doller
-I haven't cried in So. Long. I need to cry- nay, sob. For those who've read this book, is this going to make me cry?

What do you think of my books? Any particular one you think I should get to first?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...