Thursday 11 October 2012

Ready, Set...



I am participating in this year's 24-Hour Read-a-Thon. I'ts happening this Saturday-13Oct. Still not too late to sign-up.
This will be my first one and I don't exactly know how this works, but it sounds simple enough and I'm excited!
It's a massive reading challenge. We all read at the same time and post updates about our reading progress. There are mini-challenges and prizes up for grabs throughout the day. See, it's all very exciting.

I won't be able to participate the whole 24 hours because both time zones are against me. I can't even stay up the night. I have classes the following morning. Fail. Anyway, I plan on reading:
  • The Official Road Code- My dad's been hounding me to do the test but I don't really have any motivation to even read it. Hopefully, the read-a-thon will help me finally finish it.
  • Mark of Athena by Rick Riordan- I don't even know if this arrives from the library (doesn't look like it) by Saturday but if it does, you can bet that this will shoot up the top of my list.
  • Stardust by Neil Gaiman- I've had this for a while and I've been meaning to read for an even longer while.
  • Girl of Nightmares by Kendare Blake- More Anna!
  • Ghost and Goth by Stacey Kade- Can't believe I'm reading this.
I doubt I'll be able to actually finish all of those, but I'll try to get through as much as I can.

1 comments:

  1. You get to read Girl of Nightmares this read-a-thon? So jealous. I loved the first Anna book. Stardust is also a good read-a-thon pick - short! Hope you manage to get them all done. I know you can do it; Team Snickers is rooting for you!

    ReplyDelete

Comment away!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...