Saturday 8 December 2012

Library Loot (4)


Library Loot is a weekly event co-hosted by Claire from The Captive Reader and Marg from The Adventures of an Intrepid Reader that encourages bloggers to share the books they have checked out from the library.

This week, I've got:
  • The Vicious Deep by Zoraida Cordova
  • Model Spy by Shannon Greenland
  • Slide by Jill Hathaway
  • Tiger Lily by Jodi Lynn Anderson
  • Gone, Gone, Gone by Hannah Moskowitz
  • Sisters Red by Jackson Pearce
  • A Game of Thrones by George R. R. Martin
What books do you have this week?

1 comments:

  1. Ooooh I heard and read about Tiger Lily, definitely still need to check that one out :) And I definitely also need to get into the Game of Thrones since I am completely IN LOVE with the TV series (of course the book must be better;) Thanks for sharing!

    I am your new follower:)

    http://readiculously-peachy.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Comment away!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...