Friday 14 December 2012

Follow Friday (8)


Gain New Blog Followers
Feature and Follow is hosted by Paranjunkee & Alison Can Read every Friday. Complete Rules and Instructions are here: Feature and Follow

This week's question:
WHAT IS THE LAST BOOK THAT MADE YOU CRY? TELL US ABOUT THE SCENE…

I am an emotional wreck. I cry at scenes that to normal people, it wouldn't even register as a blip in their emotional radar. The last book is cried over is Tiger Lily. I'm halfway through it now. I'm just having a really hard time reading it. Tiger Lily and Peter Pan are so adorable. They're together and they're kissing and they're so freaking cute together. But WENDY! I will forever ship Peter Pan/Wendy so basically, every time they have an "Awwwwwwdorable" scene I cry because WENDY!

I told you I was an emotional wreck.

4 comments:

  1. I feel you.
    Here's my FF.
    Have a great day!
    *Old GFC follower. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have not read that one yet, but I just added it to my TBR pile!

    New Follower: http://mydailyobsessionreview.blogspot.com/2012/12/feature-and-follow-8.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm the same way with books, weeping at scenes that most wouldn't even get teary eyed. That's part of the reason I don't read books often that could make me feel all depressed.

    I haven't read Tiger Lily for exactly that reason, even though I keep hearing how wonderful it is. I'm more a hearts and bears person :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. old follower/ I think I have this in my TBR pile...better get to it!
    Happy reading!
    Beth at bethartfromtheheart.blogspot.com
    ;D

    ReplyDelete

Comment away!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...