Wednesday 26 December 2012

Top 10 of 2012: Best Book Covers


BEST BOOK COVERS



Cinder (Lunar Chronicles, #1)The Raven Boys (Raven Cycle, #1)Incarnate (Newsoul, #1)
Of Poseidon (Of Poseidon, #1)Alice in Zombieland (The White Rabbit Chronicles, #1)The Lost Prince (The Iron Fey: Call of the Forgotten, #1)What's Left of Me (The Hybrid Chronicles, #1)UnrestEverneathThe Selection (The Selection, #1)


They all look so pretty. Look at them, calling me, enchanting me. I am not ashamed to say that I judge most books by their covers. If publishers really want me to read their books, then they would at least make an attempt to get me interested and excited for it. I haven't read most of the books on here (only the first row) but they look awesome enough that I would really want to. (I'm still having trouble keeping my hands off of The Lost Prince. I hated the first two books of Iron Fey series but The Lost Prince looks fantastic enough that I'm willing to finish off Iron Fey just so I can read it. But I won't. I won't. I won't.)


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...