Monday, 24 December 2012

Top 10 of 2012: Best Books I've Read in 2012

This event is co-hosted by Rachel from FiktshunLisa from A Life Bound By BooksJessica from Confessions of a BookaholicJaime from Two Chicks on Books and Mindy from Magical Urban Fantasy Reads.

BEST BOOKS OF 2012

ForbiddenGraceling (Graceling Realm, #1)Cinder (Lunar Chronicles, #1)
                                                               Cinder

Divergent (Divergent, #1)The Immortal Rules (Blood of Eden, #1)The Raven Boys (Raven Cycle, #1)
Reviews:            The Immortal Rules   The Raven Boys



Shadowfever (Fever, #5)Feed (Newsflesh, #1)Tiger Lily

        Shadowfever               Feed              Tiger Lily    .  ....


Best Book of 2012
The Fault in Our Stars
The Fault In Our Stars
Yeah, yeah. I know it's probably on a hundred other readers' list. Not exactly the most original but it is the most amazing book I've read this year. I don't even understand how John came up with this awesomeness.

2012 is almost over and it's been a great year for books. I discovered Goodreads this year and thank goodness for that. Without it, I wouldn't even have heard of half the books I've read and loved. 

What's the best book you've read this year?


3 comments:

  1. Yay for TFiOS! <3 I won't ever get enough of John Green's writing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your choices! Forbidden is my fave of the list.

    Tanya Patrice
    Girlxoxo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great selection: I haven’t read all of these, but quite a few are on my TBR list! :)

    My Top 10 Reads: http://coffeecookiesandchilipeppers.blogspot.com/2012/12/top-10-of-2012-best-books-read-in-2012.html

    ReplyDelete

Comment away!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...