Monday 24 December 2012

Top 10 of 2012: Best Books I've Read in 2012

This event is co-hosted by Rachel from FiktshunLisa from A Life Bound By BooksJessica from Confessions of a BookaholicJaime from Two Chicks on Books and Mindy from Magical Urban Fantasy Reads.

BEST BOOKS OF 2012

ForbiddenGraceling (Graceling Realm, #1)Cinder (Lunar Chronicles, #1)
                                                               Cinder

Divergent (Divergent, #1)The Immortal Rules (Blood of Eden, #1)The Raven Boys (Raven Cycle, #1)
Reviews:            The Immortal Rules   The Raven Boys



Shadowfever (Fever, #5)Feed (Newsflesh, #1)Tiger Lily

        Shadowfever               Feed              Tiger Lily    .  ....


Best Book of 2012
The Fault in Our Stars
The Fault In Our Stars
Yeah, yeah. I know it's probably on a hundred other readers' list. Not exactly the most original but it is the most amazing book I've read this year. I don't even understand how John came up with this awesomeness.

2012 is almost over and it's been a great year for books. I discovered Goodreads this year and thank goodness for that. Without it, I wouldn't even have heard of half the books I've read and loved. 

What's the best book you've read this year?


2 comments:

  1. Yay for TFiOS! <3 I won't ever get enough of John Green's writing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your choices! Forbidden is my fave of the list.

    Tanya Patrice
    Girlxoxo.com

    ReplyDelete

Comment away!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...