Friday 15 March 2013

Follow Friday


The Feature & Follow is hosted by two hosts, Parajunkee Parajunkee's View and Alison of Alison Can Read.

This week's question:
Activity! Hopefully warm weather for most of us is here soon…so tell us about your favorite outdoor reading spot. Or take a picture.

Well, not everyone lives on the same side of the Earth. We're actually hoping for some rain and cool weather since Autumn is supposed to be here by now. But she probably stayed up late last night reading a book and slept in. We're all waiting for her. Seriously, summer was great but I think it's time to move on. Everyone is going to die of the heat, we're in a drought and one city only has water for like less than twenty days or something.

As for my indoor (I'm making it indoor) reading spot, I just like to sit on my couch, curled up by the heater, nice and cozy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...