Saturday 30 March 2013

Stacking the Shelves

 
Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews. This is where we showcase books we have received or bought during the week.


I've only got a few for this week but considering I still haven't finished most of the stuff I had from last week, a few is more than enough.


Perfect Scoundrels by Ally Carter
Oh my God I have been waiting for this all my life. Even before Ally Carter herself knew she was going to write this. I've already finished it, actually. It was awesome-sauce. I'll post my review soon enough.

Crash by Lisa McMann
I don't really know how I'm going to like this one, to be honest. I've read her other series- The Wake Trilogy- and I enjoyed it. But I read it ages ago and I don't know if I'm going to respond to it in a similar way.

Through the Ever Night by Veronica Rossi
Still not sure whether or not I'm actually going to read TtEN in the first place. I wasn't such a big fan of UtNS and I don't really want to waste my time if I know I'm not going like it. Dunno. I'll think about it.

Scarlet by Marissa Meyer
AASKDFJASLDJFALJFDJFLADSLFJFALAJSDFLJDLJLALFJALSFSFSDFASDALSDJFLSKA
ASLDFASDFASDFASDFJALSDFKJALSDKFJALSDFJALSKFJLASDFS ALSDFJLADSJFAL


That's pretty much it for me, folks. Sorry I haven't done as many reviews this week. Seriously swamped with school but I've got a five-day weekend so that should give me time to do everything. Hopefully.

Peace out.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...