Friday 17 August 2012

Follow Friday (4)


Gain New Blog Followers
Feature and Follow is hosted by Paranjunkee & Alison Can Read every Friday. Complete Rules and Instructions are here: Feature and Follow

This week's question:

What blogger inspires you? It can be any kind, it doesn't have to be a book blog.

I love reading author's blogs the most. They're so entertaining. The stuff they post, whether about their book or just some random thing, are so interesting. It's really inspiring to see how these authors live and think and their personalities shows. It shows that they'er not just a name, but actually a person who persevered to write and to achieve their dreams.
Also, just bloggers in general are so inspiring, book blogs especially. I've only done mine for a number of weeks and I've already have to take a break. There's not enough time to do all the things I want in a day. And there are all these bloggers that have been doing it for a year or two or even three years (How? I can't even.)

7 comments:

  1. Welcome to blogging. Yes, it is time-consuming, but so rewarding. I'm a new follower. Please find me at: http://todayinshenaya.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. New follower - have a great Friday!
    http://paranormalopinion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really enjoy author blogs too they can make very unique and entertaining posts!

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been at it for 3 years. I did take 6ish months off though one time. It was a bummer because when I came back I had to start over.

    New follower.

    Ashley
    Booksaremylove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi!
    I just came across your site and it is really lovely! I happily followed you and will enjoy reading your updates. You can find me over at Rainy Day Reads, www.rainydayreads.com It would be great if you could stop by and I would love to have a fellow book lover as a new follower.
    Christine x
    Rainy Day Reads
    www.rainydayreads.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Followed!

    http://simple-books.blogspot.com/2012/08/follow-friday-2.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your blog name.

    NEW FOLLOWER.

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    http://silversolara.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Comment away!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...