Friday 31 August 2012

Library Loot (1)



Library Loot is a weekly event co-hosted by Claire from The Captive Reader and Marg from The Adventures of an Intrepid Reader that encourages bloggers to share the books they’ve checked out from the library.
I used to use the In My Mailbox meme, but since all the books I get are from the library, I figured Library Loot was more appropriate.

This week, I checked out:
  • The Girl Who Circumnavigated the Fairyland in a Ship of Her Own Making - Catherynne M. Valente; with illustrations by Ana Juan
  • Stolen - Lucy Christopher
  • Shadow and Bone - Leigh Bardugo
  • The Kill Order - James Dashner
  • Above - Leah Bobet
  • Atlas Shrugged - Ayn Rand
  • The Lost Hero - Rick Riordan
  • The Moon Dwellers - David Estes
  • Peter and the Starcatchers - Dave Barry and Ridley Pearson; illustrations by Greg Call
  • The Rise of Nine - Pittacus Lore
  • The Iron Daughter - Julie Kagawa
  • The Immortal Rules - Julie Kagawa
Look at all these titles! They have really varied genres and I'm going to have fun. I've got a lot to go through but now is not really the best time for all these books to come. My mock exams are coming up. I need to revise. Hopefully I finish all of them.

1 comments:

  1. Lovely books. I loved The Immortal Rules, and am looking forward to reading The Rise of Nine and Shadow and Bone. Enjoy :-)
    Katja @ YA's the Word

    ReplyDelete

Comment away!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...