Saturday 19 January 2013

Library Loot (6)


Library Loot is a weekly event co-hosted by Claire from The Captive Reader and Marg from The Adventures of an Intrepid Reader that encourages bloggers to share the books they have checked out from the library.

This week, I've got:
  • Just One Day by Gayle Forman
  • Frostbite by Richelle Mead
  • Shadow Kiss by Richelle Mead
  • Saving June by Hannah Harrington
  • Opal by Jennifer L. Armentrout
  • Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garcia & Margaret Stohl
  • Teeth by Hannah Moskowitz
I don't have as much this week but that's ok since I've still got a bunch from last week. The sad thing is that most of last week's books will end up being pushed back by the ones I got this week. Ive been quite slow in my reading lately. I haven't read as much as I want to and sooner than later, I'll have even less time to do so. Sigh. Reality always get in the way of everything.

Here are they are, along with last week's stuff I haven't yet read.


1 comments:

  1. Teeth caught my eye awhile back. I can't wait to see what you think of it. Happy reading.

    ReplyDelete

Comment away!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...