Friday 25 January 2013

Library Loot

Library Loot is a weekly event co-hosted by Claire from The Captive Reader and Marg from The Adventures of an Intrepid Reader that encourages bloggers to share the books they have checked out from the library.

This week, I've got:
  • Throne of Glass - Sarah J. Maas
  • Legend - Marie Lu
  • The Edge of Never - J. A. Redmerski
  • Daughter of Smoke and Bone - Laini Taylor
  • Splintered - A. G. Howard
  • Bloodlines - Richelle Mead
  • The Golden Lily - Richelle Mead
Hopefully, I get to do some rereads this week. Prodigy is coming out soon and I can barely remember what happened. Daughter of Smoke and Bone ended up being a total dud for me. Maybe a reread would enlighten me on what amazing thing I missed about that novel. Oh, rereads. I feel like I'm wasting time when I do them. I'm already behind on my teetering pile of TBR book. Can all publishing just stop for like a month of something, while I do some rereads and catch up on the ones that are already released?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...